Adsense

Thursday 17 October 2013

SPACE - A NECESSITY IN ANY RELATION

19th January.2013 This day has alwayz been one of the most special dayz of my life coz this waz the day when 4 yearz back we met for the very first time. Yes, it’z our anniversary day, somehow we are managing n continuing our relation. We are a normal couple who fightz a lot, are possessive at timez, understandz n care for eachother but still love eachother but when I go to “FLASHBACK” I find our relationship “CHANGED”, considerably changed infact 

The first year of our relation waz like I waz in “HEAVEN”. I felt like a “PRINCESS” coz he alwayz treated me like one, it waz like we both were into eachother madly n purely, seemed like nothing more perfect could have been there, seemed like the almightly gave me everything I alwayz desired off, even more infact. At that time I used to consider myself the most luckiest girl. We used to talk 24x7. I still remember those continuous day night messaging, those 4-5 hourz midnight conversationz almost everyday, those hangoutz at different placez, those countless n special datez, those moviez, those chit chatz, that romance, that feeling, that lovely essence to be with him, those future planningz, those laughterz, that craziness, those prankz, that LOVE 

Seemed like life waz just perfect at that time. It'z not that we don’t love eachother now. Ofcourse we do thatz why we are together even after 4 long yearz but the essence of our relation which waz there at the very beginning has “FADED”. Yes, itz almost gone now. Now I dont get excited whenever we meet, now we dont talk 24x7, now we aren’t into eachother madly n most importantly now we have started fighting a lot. Even at mere n stupid thingz we fight n that too for just no reason. I still remember we did a special celebration on our 1st anniversary but after 4 yearz today on our 4th anniversary we are not even meeting eachother 

I gave a deep thought that why this drastic “CHANGE” occured in our relationship? Where is that essence gone? It'z not that we don’t love eachother then why has our love faded? I thought n thought n realized that the essence has faded coz of lack of the most important element in our relation “SPACE”. Space is the most important element in any relation n this is where we lagged behind. I recalled n realized that 4 yearz back there waz simply no space in our relation so somewhere in the excitement n craziness of our new love n our endless chatterz we just blew away everything n all the stuffz in vain n saved simply nothing for future. Thatz why presently at timez we just have no topic to chat on n why not.? After all we never realized the importance of ”SPACE” but as they say, ”BETTER LATE THEN NEVER” so I have decided to try n revive that missing essence in our relation again coz somewhere or the other we are made for eachother n we know that so alwayz remember… 

"SPACE IS A NECESSITY IN ANY RELATIONSHIP SO TRY N MAINTAIN IT FROM THE VERY START OR ELSE THAT ESSENCE WILL FADE AWAY IN LONG RUN WHICH AT TIMEZ IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO REVIVE…!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment